Has a Hazardous Tree Fallen?
AN EMERGENCY TREE REMOVAL TEAM IS HERE FOR YOU IN THE AREA OF ST PETERS, MO, & GODFREY, IL
When you heard that crash outside your home, you knew something big had fallen. When you found an old tree lying across your car, you knew you’d need some help.
OLI Outdoor Services is here for you anytime. We’re available 24/7 for emergency services, including emergency tree removal services, in St Peters, MO, & Godfrey, IL and surrounding areas. Contact us immediately for reliable emergency tree removal work.
OLI Outdoor Services can help determine if tree removal is necessary. We use proper equipment and techniques to safely remove trees. Our trained staff can safely remove a tree and grind the stump below ground level.
Once the tree is removed, we haul off the debris – leaving your property clean. Be sure to call an insured professional when contracting for tree removal.
Warning Signs Of A Sick Tree
- Presence of dead or dying trees
- Presence of dead limbs
- Insect and disease problems
- Trees hitting a building
- Branches rubbing on the roof
- Beginning construction near trees
- Storm clean-up
- Maintenance to prevent storm damage to trees
- Visible signs of decay or cavities in the trunk or branches
- A history of falling branches
- Any fungal fruiting bodies attached to the trunk or branches
- Any cracks or splits in the trunk or branches
- Any signs of termite activity
- Non-seasonal leaf drop or flower production
- Large heavy branches that don’t taper off in thickness towards the end
- Any unusual swollen areas at the base of the trunk
- Any root damage in the last ten years
- Any dead branches hung up in the canopy
- Any signs of branches dying back in the canopy